Monday, September 12, 2011

Buckets and shoes

Aaron will do the most random things.  Today he came and sat down in the living room with a sand bucket on his head.  Who does that?  I'm not really sure what he was thinking (I suppose I never do)--but I ran frantically around my house trying to find the camera so I could take a picture of the kid sitting on my couch with a bucket on his head.  I'm not even sure where he found the bucket, but I'm so glad he did!  :)


Yesterday I went shopping with my friend and came home with a new pair of shoes.  I've got feet issues so I've decided that I should probably take care of them.  It stinks that I'm still young enough that I care somewhat about fashion (those of you who know me, don't laugh--it could be worse).  I like all of these cute heels and boots, but there is no way that my feet will last 30 seconds in them.  I've finally decided that the ability to walk is worth not having the cutest shoes, so I decided to get some functional shoes.  Functional shoes aren't cheap.  Luckily I can shop in the kids shoes, so I wound up with the same shoes for almost half the price (YES!!!).  So I brought the shoes home, and Aaron immediately goes and gets socks and puts them on.  The kid has bigger feet than I do, so he's sitting on the couch cramming his feet into them, meanwhile the entire time I'm hoping that he doesn't stretch them out!  He had them on for a couple of minutes and popped them back off.  I guess they weren't all that comfortable for him, which is good for me because that means he won't steal my shoes.  Now I just have to keep them away from my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment