Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just a spoonful of sugar




Isn't there a saying that says: Everything's Better with Butter?  Well Aaron would change that to: Everything's Better with Sugar.  He could totally be a sugar spokesman.  It's well known that he gets into the sugar bag.  He pours liquid in the bag to make sugar clumps, he dips suckers and popsicles in it, he likes it on toast....you get the idea.  Tonight he scooped himself up some sherbert without my knowledge.  Of course he didn't clean up after himself, so when I walked into the kitchen I found this:

 A carton of sherbert with a nice layer of sugar on top.  Because we all know that rainbow sherbert isn't sweet enough on it's own.  I thought I had hidden the sugar well enough, so I'm not even sure where it came from.  In fact--I think he's hiding it from me because I don't see it anywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment